- Use of the Church for one hour for the ceremony (Mass) and thirty (30) minutes for picture taking;
- Availability of Ushers and church staff (commentator and readers) if needed;
- Six lighted chandeliers and red carpet
- Sound system, 9 microphones, cassette/CD player
- Wedding chairs with kneeler for the couple and both parents.
- Five pairs of flower stands if needed, and
- Quadruplicate copy of marriage contract and Civil Registration of Marriage Contract.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All reservations are on a first come, first served basis only;
- Non-refundable down payment of 50% of the total wedding dues is required upon reservation;
- All wedding dues should be settled one month prior to the wedding date. Subject to change without prior notice.
- All necessary documents should be submitted three (3) months prior to the wedding date except for the marriage license.
- Please notify the parish secretary at least one month before the wedding if you have your own priest and provide the photocopy of his Certificate of Authority to Solemnize Marriage;
- Please advice your wedding coordinator/planner and florist that showering of loose petals and confetti inside the church is strictly prohibited. Use of bubbles and bubble machines are also not allowed inside and outside the church;
- If your have your own misalette, please submit it to the parish office a month before the wedding date for approval;
- No latecomers. Be Punctual on your wedding day. The whole entourage should assemble and be in line five (5) minutes before the scheduled time;
- Ceremonies which will begin late may have to be shortened
- Any other arrangements must be made in a written agreement with the parish.
Confirmity to the above must be signified in writing.
Contracting Parties: ________________________ __________________________
Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church